TANBead Warranty Policy
These terms and conditions apply to instruments, consumables, and reagent kits purchased directly from Taiwan Advanced Nanotech Inc. (“we” “us” or “our”). If you purchase instruments, consumables, reagent kits, or spare parts from any of our distributors, or if the instruments, consumables, reagent kits, or spare parts implemented a customized, otherwise designed, customer required or specification not 100% originated from us, different terms and conditions may apply. If you have any questions about our warranty services, please call Customer Services at +886-3-316-7568 or email to email@example.com
- You are required to inspect the merchandises purchased from us and must provide written notification when discovered any defect, damage, or shortage within 10 business days from received date.
- When verified instrument return is needed for warranty claim, you are responsible for the freight fee when arrange product shipment to us.
- We will pay for the return shipment freight fee once service is complete.
Standard Warranty for Consumables and Reagent Kits.
- Unless different term is included in applicable distribution agreement, we warrant that each consumable and reagent kit stored under specified environment condition will meet its specifications in our published catalogs or associated Supplementary Terms. This validity period for reagent kits is as stated on printed label of its original TANBead carton/box. Our consumable has warranty period of twelve (12) months from the date we shipped to you.
Standard Warranty for Instruments.
- Unless different term is included in applicable distribution agreement, we warrant that instruments will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for twelve (12) months from the date of our shipment when subjected to normal, proper and intended usage by properly trained personnel.
- Our instruments only can be repaired or serviced by authorized trained engineers. Any repair or service done does not extend or affect original warranty period of the instrument.
Standard Warranty for Spare Parts.
- We warrant that spare parts purchased from us will be free of defects in material and workmanship for six (6) months from the date of initial delivery. We do not provide any warranty to parts that were not purchased from us. Those parts are provided “as is”.
- Our warranties do not apply to (a) normal wear and tear; (b) accident, disaster or event of force majeure; (c) misuse, fault or negligence; (d) external causes to the products such as, but not limited to, power failure or electrical power surges; (e); instruments sold to you as ‘used’ or ‘refurbished’ products; (f) installation, removal, use, maintenance, storage, or handling in an improper, inadequate, or unapproved manner by you or any third party (including the carrier), such as, but not limited to, failure to follow our instructions or operating guidelines, or protocols, operation outside of stated environmental or use specifications, or operation or contact with unapproved software, materials, chemicals or other products; or (g) products manufactured in accordance with specifications you gave us.
ADDITIONALLY, ANY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, SERVICE, RELOCATION OR ALTERATION TO OR OF, OR OTHER TAMPERING WITH, THE PRODUCTS PERFORMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN US WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR ANY USE OF REPLACEMENT PARTS WE HAVE NOT SUPPLIED, WILL IMMEDIATELY VOID AND CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS.
- If we determine that products for which you requested warranty services are not covered by this warranty, or if we provide repair services or replacement parts that are not covered by this warranty, you will pay or reimburse us for all costs of investigating and responding to such request at our prevailing time and materials rates.
- OUR WARRANTIES APPLY OR EXTEND ONLY TO AND IN ACCORDANCE OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER OR LOT NUMBER.
Return and Delivery.
- You must pack the returning item or product in original packaging or equivalent protective packaging to ensure that will be arrived to us in damage free. You are responsible for the packaging of item or product in return. The warranty may be void on returning item or product in insufficiently or improperly packaging. We may refuse the returning package from you if the RMA returning package to us is broken or in abnormal conditions. Once received, we will inform you the package condition to you within 3 (three) business days. If any returning item or product does not match original RMA claim, the returning item or product shall be processed as out-of-warranty and applied out-of-warranty service charge.
- You are responsible for the freight fee of RMA shipment to us. We will pay for the return shipment freight fee to you.
- We suggest you return the package with shipment insurance. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of merchandises returning from the customer. COD (Collect on Delivery) package is not acceptable by us.
- You may give a low value to the product on the invoice, or additional charges may be levied by customs that will be borne by the sender.
- We strongly recommend that you write “Invoice for custom purposes only with no commercial value” on the shipment invoice.
Limitation of Liability.
- "To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable under any legal theory (including but not limited to contract, negligence, strict liability in tort or warranty of any kind) for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, multiple, exemplary or consequential damages (including but not limited to costs of cover, lost profits, lost data, loss of business, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue) that you might incur under the agreement, or that may arise from or in connection with our products or services, even if we had notice of the possibility of such damages. We will not be liable for any loss or injury that is the result of instrument, equipment, or product error or the failure of an instrument, equipment, or other product to perform in accordance with its specifications. Our total cumulative liability in connection with these service terms, any service plan, or instrument services, including without limitation any services rendered thereunder, or breach thereof or failure to perform in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise, will not exceed the amount of fees you paid us for the specific service plan or, instrument services that give rise to your claim."
- Uncontrollable Circumstances. We will not be responsible or liable for failing to perform our obligations under this warranty to the extent caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to change these Services Terms at any time.
Any changes made will not apply to the Warranties between us for any order we receive before the changes are made. The most recent revision date can be found at the end of these Services Terms.